Virtual friend© Letícia ThompsonI’ll open the doors.From my computer!In between!!!Bring it to meThis delicious laughThat never echoes!Tell meHis old stories,Let me go to bedOn your invisible shouldersAnd hold on to your firm hands! …I can not look into your eyes,But I can feel his gaze,And his wordsEnter right inIn my heart.The world seems so smallBehind this network!Ah! You comeAnd I do not even know where,No passportCrosses the bordersFrom the limit of the impossible,It brings peace and comfort,One word, one verseAnd colorful flowersWithout perfume,But what are balmTo the soul! …I’ll open my houseFor you to enter! …Have coffee with cake,Tell me about youLet me laugh your laughter,And let me dry your tears,If need be.You’re not just a name.Who hides behind an arroba,You have soulAnd wings,Like the real angels …You have an “I”What you need and shouldTo be respected,What you need and shouldBe loved.Of virtual, in fact,You have nothing!!!Of course!!!My coffee has no flavor.And my cake is not sweet,When virtual,But my affectionIs my loveThey are, in this whole network,All that I have is more real.So…Enter without knocking !!!Sit down!There is coffee, cakeIt’s my friendshipWaiting for youBehind screenFrom my computer.
- Carregue aqui para partilhar no Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Clique para partilhar no Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Clique para partilhar no Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)